Sunday, September 30, 2012









Our new series for getting a "behind the scenes" perspective. 
The first episode deals with Larissa Ness and her song "Dream it".
Larissa tells us about the making of-story. 

Larissa Ness - Dream it


"Dream It" was actually a super fun, laid back experience. ...
 The Music Video producer and director of "Hello Young Entertainment," Ernst Bernard aka "Young Mischiff," actually also co-wrote and produced the song itself! For the shooting of the video I flew to New York where "Hello Young Ent" is based. It was definitely the quickest video shoot I've done yet. I wanted this video to have more of an urban feel but still be very inspirational to match the tone of the song. Shooting in Time's Square was my favorite part of the shoot. We filmed it at 11:00PM and there were so many lights that it felt like the middle of the day. Just the lights alone where inspirational - which fit perfectly with my lyric "The Lights Flash." There were tons and tons of people out and watching so that added to the vibe! I always love making music videos and it was a pleasure to work with Ernst again as well. :)

Ernst Bernhard says:

I don't have much to add... maybe, "it's always a pleasure working withLarissa. Her on camera charisma is always on. I never need to tell her to give me more performance while I'm filming which is a plus as a director."

The video can be seen here:


Thank you Larissa and Ernst for taking your time. 


14 comments:

Eduardo S. said...

Hey,

Cool new series.

I like the whole concept of her video.

Thank you for sharing, Chris.

Eduardo

Nate said...

Indeed, cool series.

That's ideal for learning more about the featured artists.

I like Larissa Ness and her music.

Best,
Nate

Anonymous said...

I watched it and I love it already.

Thanks.

Best wishes from Manchester.
Dawn

Eddy M. said...

I like your new series, man.

Larissa got some fine tracks.

Cheers,
Eddy M.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant idea with that series!

Like to see more.
Greg

Marc said...

Sweet lady.

Great blog.

All the best for crankbox music.

Cheers,
Marc

Anonymous said...

Great.

Nick

Anonymous said...

Great.

Nick

Aspen Ö. said...

Great blog.

Larrisa is awesome.

Regards from Finland,
Aspen

Josie said...

Love it.

Thank you so much for sharing.


Xoxo,
Josie

JJ the sexy said...

Love your blog.

Her video is cool.

Best for you both.

JJ

Vanessa said...

GREEEAAAT


Love it.

Much LOVE,

Vanessa

Adam T. said...

Hey Chris,

I like your new series.

Larissa is pretty and talented musician.

Wish you all the success, Larissa.

Best,
Adam T.

Anonymous said...

That's a very nice idea.

I like her music :)

Hugs,
Sam